Well, I'll be heading down to my Casa this next week. Hoping this time I will be able to upload pics a few times while I'm down there. If not at least I'll be able to email once a week or so, and will add everything when I get back. I'll be driving a small truck down for Chino, he will be meeting me at the border then we will drive down to Zacualpan together. I will be taking a few supplies but not many since there won't be much need during the building of the rooms. I'll be flying back the 28th of February. Hoping to get a good start at the 2 rooms I want to add. I heard it was 88 degrees a few days ago and 70 at night.. phew, thats hot for me!!! I'll update the blog when I can and will send out alerts especially if I add pics.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment