Sunday, January 27, 2008

Leaving February, 2008 (2nd trip down)

Looks like leaving on the 3rd of Feb, 2008 (yikes 3 days left to pack everything!) Flying back home on the 1st of March. Crossing the border will be interesting since I have to exchange a vehicle and take few boxes of supplies down. Ya know you are supposed to list EVERYTHING you have?? (and in both English and Spanish!!) it really make you want to limit it! One box alone probably has 50 things like band aides, sweatbands, shampoo, nail file, mascara, nail clippers, 2 screwdrivers, 2 pliers, putty knives, Stanley knife, hand saw, hammer, rope, clothes pins, extension cords, bug spray cleaning supplies, cutlery.. and maybe you get the idea? imagine just listing my 4-5 boxes! can't imagine a truck load full! I NEVER had to do that in the many times I drove down to Baja! But not taking a chance, In case they have the time, the day I go through! I'll tell you all about it... (hopefully not from a Mexican Jail!)

No comments:

Post a Comment