It may be my computer, but I didn't hear any sound from this video-on. I hope it's my computer and not your camera. I want to hear more so I'll see if I can hear anymore video clips. Loretta
Well, After the last blog got lost, I will try this again!
My first trip down was great. Had alot of fun and liked my place! It wasn't as overgrown with cactus as I had imagined. Alot of work needs done but for $6,000. I'm not sorry! Its going to be great!
I was able to get the Lost blog Comments,.. from the emails that are sent to me each time someone make a comment. Thanks everyone for those! Comment anytime, I love feedback...
Andee who lives in the next town, Chacala. She has lots of info here..
I am so sorry to say that we lost Andee on January 13th, 2008. I am so going to miss her absolutely informative website and her fabulous pictures. Its still on, with 4 years of archives you couldn't read in 6 months! Chacala is the beach town nearest my place. I didn't get to see her last time I was down there, bummer. I was planning on it this time.
This is from my trip to Costa Rica. I'm Ziplining in Monteverde Costa Rica here. Jan 2007..Notice the indepth training on safety and intricate technique... and the rigorous training that is involved with doing this extreme sport!
More zip lining video
This shows how they hook you up and send you off!
Sylvia
This is how I went, with a guide. I finally went on the last of the 13 platforms by myself. I'd go again now by myself! This is Sylvia, Tracey's mom, these cool gals made this zip lining a whole lot more fun for me! and life long friends I hope! (notice the "tight grip" on the railing, I'm not good at heights, but this was a blast!)
One Actual Run
One run of the 13 platforms we went from. This was a short one, if I had only known to have them tell me when we were going to do a long, high one, I would have videoed that one! But was too nervous to do much logical thinking! I finally got the nerve to go by myself on the last run.
My Solo Run
This was near the butterfly garden (big white building in the background) and the last platform. This is the one I finally went on without the guide. Way too cool! I know, I should have turned the camera on, but still a little too scared to think straight!! Best part of my trip to Costa Rica! If you get the chance.. Just Do It!
Tracey
This is Tracey, Sylvia's daughter, other half of the cool gals. Half way through one of the platforms you landed at, was on the side of this mountain and they had a little fun time Jungle swing set up. Notice how they stop ya, by grabbing your feet! I DID NOT do this adventure!
It may be my computer, but I didn't
ReplyDeletehear any sound from this video-on.
I hope it's my computer and not your camera. I want to hear more
so I'll see if I can hear anymore
video clips. Loretta
It must of been my computer cuz
ReplyDeletethe sound works now.