This is the back side. The tacked on lean-to is being removed and a new 14 x 17 brick kitchen is going on. The new bathroom
will be located kinda under that loose brick window, and will be a 10 x 4 addition (with one room for the Bano and the other for the shower room) The upper side wall of the bathroom will be part of another addition that will be about 10 x 25 and will cover that loose brick window and the door will then be a connection between the two separate living quarters.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sue, Art and I have been wondering what happened to you. NOW WE KNOW. You always did like Mexico. I think it's great that you have a place! I'm sure it will be the envy of all and you'll have everyone wanting theirs done too.
ReplyDeleteI've been having some health challenges, but am pushing through it all. Send me some warmth from Mexico! Love you and wish you the best. Jane Clark