This is M's mom. She was a neat lady but didn't like the cats and dogs even coming near anywhere. But the chickens ( of which there were dozens!) were allowed anywhere they wanted to go. Notice the nice nest up on some old appliance in the back of the picture.. and these pictures are so small here you can hardly make out the little chicks eating on the floor by that rope. This is the outdoor kitchen and patio. Her house is where I stayed the 10 days I was down there. I Speak very little Spanish, understand a bit more, but she was always telling me stories and talking to me like I could actually understand what she was telling me!! I can't wait to learn Spanish! Chino was the only one who spoke pretty good English, and he wasn't home most of the time to translate!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment