Friday, May 2, 2008

My Mosaic Guitar

This is my latest project. The dark area in the lower right is my shadow reflecting in the gold and silver mirror. Hoping to sell it for a good price. I have started on another one with a fish bowl scene. please leave your comments! (if you click on the guitar it will zoom in)

5 comments:

  1. Your guitar is beautiful. I love it! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue!
    Nice project! I think is it very unique and different. It is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue,
    Loved the guitar. Hope to see you at the reuion in August.
    Lee and Darline
    Write

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sue, I just noticed that your blog doesn't seem to say exactly WHERE your house is, and the town it is near is spelled differently both times. ??? I want to look it upon a map to see if I can come visit this coming year... Your email friend, Catherine Todd, ctodd1000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete